Donations are an important form of support for the International Association for Animal Hospice and Palliative Care (IAAHPC).
Consider giving a gift:
- In honor of a beloved pet who has died
- As a tribute to a pet who is in hospice
- In honor of a special person who dedicated their life to caregiving
- As a tribute to a special veterinarian, vet tech, or vet clinic
- For a pet’s birthday
- To remember a pet’s anniversary date of death
- As an anniversary gift for a pet-loving spouse
- To support astudent in attending the annual conference (Cooney Scholarship)
You can also make a donation and receive
Pet Memorial Cards to communicate your
caring to others who have lost a pet.
(Check your donation history here)